Thursday, November 16, 2006











What Tarot Card are You?

. . . is the question many of our local bloggers are answering this week, and others are fessing up, too.

Ashley Morris posts in Wow. I feel like George Shinn that his tarot card is The Devil. (Ashley's title suggests that he is having fun with George again.) In the comments' section Mr. Clio posts "I'm the Wheel of Fortune. Guess that makes me Pat Sajack." Ashley Morris follows up with "No, Clio. That makes you Vanna White."

Still others, such as Oyster, write that his card turned out to be The Fool. He answers with "Nobody's fool... nobody's fool...I'M NO FOOL..." Oyster is no fool. (Read how the card describes The Fool in Ashley's comments section, and then Oyster's blog site. Oyster is no fool.)

Gentilly Girl posts in "This is Confusing" that her card is The Lovers. Gentilly does not explain on her blog site as to why she finds her card confusing, but in posting her comments on Ashley Morris' site she writes, "This does explain the Past, and for the Present I have my Love: New Orleans."

Adrastos posts in I Feel Like Houdini that he is The Magician. Dr. A pokes fun with "Ha ha ha! The acorn didn't fall far from the tree." Adrastos answers with "Hey, watch your mouth, dawlin'."

These bloggers are having too much fun!

Thus, I too took on the questionaire. The card was interesting enough, but it lead me to consider how I might have answered in earlier years. This is what I found:

The Empress * The World * Wheel of Fortune * The Star

What Tarot Card are You?

Take the Test to Find Out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy Wellsand said...

While some people think that the Tarot is just a game, it really belongs in the 'Nether' World.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ "CODES" RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny?

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE BRILLIANT DAY!

5:03 PM  
Blogger MAD said...

I played the game also, and found it accurate. Never occurred to me that it was anything other than a few moments of harmless fun.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home